An idea so that it’s not just Bish talking for a change.
So here’s an idea – rather than me going on and on about sex, love, you and all that stuff – why don’t you have a go?
So I created this kind of challenge idea #TalkForAMinute. You choose one of these topics below (see the images at the bottom) and talk for a minute about them.
- You could do a video like I’ve done below (you’re allowed to download this pics and stick them at the front of your video if you want)
- You could do an audio one (you can just upload a blank video of you talking to YouTube)
- You could just put it on your facebook status and get everyone chatting
- You could do an audio recording through (eg) WhatsApp and send it to your mates
- You could scribble your thoughts on a bit of paper
- You could put your thoughts in the comments by each image below
- Or just have a think about them in your head.
The idea is that you get to hear/see/read lots of different opinions about relationships which you might find interesting, but also might change your own view.
- Speak for yourself. No referring to what other people have said please. Just speak for your own self. This includes in the comments below, or on social media
- You can talk about yourself personally if you want, or be more general (like I did)
- You can ask other people if they want to have a go at this, but don’t nominate. Consent, innit.
- Choose whichever you feel confident talking about.
- Tag it #TalkForAMinute (if you want)
Here’s my attempt – you can do better!
Being the first to say ‘I love you’
A relationship where they have different beliefs
Someone shagging someone they’ve known for hours
Where someone is always jealous
Mismatch of how much people want sex (in a relationship)
Being friends with benefits
Only having sex when it’s serious
Going out with someone that others don’t like